This building in Newcastle Emlyn opened as a Cinema in 1914 using water from the local water turbines from the River Teifi. It was sold to the town in 1960 through donations and grants and was reopened after refurbishment in 1961 with a small stage for concerts. In 2012, high winds damaged the building's roof and it closed. More details can be found here.
Local community members are interested in turning the site into a local cafe, co-working space and getting it sustainably adapted with various greenspace elements.
Photos provided by David Simpson
No contributions found
Projects Additional information about this page goes here..
2022 Grand Bequest .