The former parish church is an attraction on the Royal Mile which separates the Old Town from the New Town in Edinburgh. It was built between 1636 and 1647 in a contemporary Dutch design from John Mylne. In 1952, the building closed as a church and remained closed for 50 years. More recently, it has been home to the Edinburgh World Heritage which currently has a temporary lease on the Tron Kirk.
122 High St, Edinburgh EH1 1SG